2D ARTIST WANTED
A-Game Studios is looking for a 2D Artist with a passion for games to join our exciting new project. We are seeking an enthusiastic, versatile artist to help create an eye-catching signature style for a groundbreaking 70's-themed sci-fi game. As a startup we offer a flexible, part-time, long-term contract and the opportunity to be a valued member of a small team with diverse responsibilities.
- Must be willing to work remotely
- Must be based in Ontario
- Flexible schedule
- Can commit 10-15 hrs / week for next 8 months
- $30 / hr
- Design and integrate optimized 2D assets for game sprites, including character, environment and UI
- Work with creative director, using concept art to help refine the general look + tone of the game
- Iterate on visual direction based on gameplay requirements
- Understand and implement game art pipeline in Unity
- Estimate time required for asset creation and meet estimated deadlines
- Has worked on game art
- Is familiar with full development cycle from pre-production to post-launch
Preference will be given to diverse applicants under the Ontario government’s definition of diversity which includes but is not limited to: ancestry, culture, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, language, physical and intellectual ability, race, religion (creed), sex, sexual orientation and socio-economic status).
Interested candidates please send a resume and portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US!
Not a 2D artist? A-GAME STUDIOS is also interested in building a network of local freelancers for upcoming projects. We're looking to connect with independent Ontario contractors able to work from home on a part-time or short-term basis. If you are a programmer, level designer, playtester, artist, musician, graphic designer or sound engineer and would like us to keep you in mind for future work, please do send along a resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
“This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship…”